- Category: Web Dojo Articles
- Published on Wednesday, 08 September 2010 09:00
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 3940
In order to maintain a high standard of Black Belt require all future Dan Grade applicants to comply with the followings conditions.
Having achieved 4th Kyu ( 2nd purple belt ) applicants must
- Train regularly between grading examinations
- Show determination and enthusiasm in their training
- Work on improvements when corrected
- Wear proper uniform at all classes
- Learn the syllabus for next grading
- Achieve the required level of competence
- Attend all Pre Grade Seminars
In general you will need
24 training nights between Brown Belt Grading Examinations
12 training nights between each of three Pre Black Belt Grading Examinations
A minimum of 2 Years training between 1st and 2nd Dan
A minimum of 3 Years training between 2nd and 3rd Dan
An accurate training record will be kept for all applicants who will only be invited to grade if they have complied with all of the above requirements.
Your Dan Grade should be your most important achievement and we want you to know that you have achieved it through your own hard work and determination so that you can wear it with pride knowing that you have really earned it.